Monday, January 9, 2012

My 20 favorite films of 2011 (the lazy version)



This would be my 20 best of list for 2011, by release date – I think I saw (45) 2011 releases either in theater or on netflix/redbox – and since I tend to avoid most films I know wouldn’t interest me I’d say that really liking about 40% of what I see is a decent percentage.  I may update this or send out a more detailed version, but I am already behind on writing up 4 films so figured I'd send this out - if you see any of these on netflix/redbox do not hesitate:

Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Jane Eyre
Midnight In Paris
The Tree of Life
Another Earth
Harry Potter
The Guard
Drive
Moneyball
The Debt
Contagion
The Descendants
Margin Call
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Shame
Hugo
Take Shelter
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (I prefer the original, but it was good)
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Artist

No comments: